Registrations

Because there are so many spammers registering the forums, I've decided to make all registrations invalid until they are approved by me. Hopefully it won't be too much to handle. [b]New registered users, please note that it may take a week or so before you are activated.[/b]

Comments

• That's ambitious. Good luck, Hate.
  • Captcha is so ineffective.
  • Yeah, unfortunately it seemed like the spammers were people from other countries. I liked the way it was originally with the AC-related questions, made it kind of an anti-spam and vetting process in one.
  • Ponytail.
  • [quote="Dave"]Yeah, unfortunately it seemed like the spammers were people from other countries. I liked the way it was originally with the AC-related questions, made it kind of an anti-spam and vetting process in one.[/quote] Well, unfortunately they were able to figure those out, too.
  • Really? Wow, that's a bummer.
  • I had a lot of random ones, and they were able to solve them. It's that they are people who just want to spam forums for link crawls. I blame Google.
  • I never noticed this before, this thread, but I think it came out during my Hibernatory Period. I do miss the random people, a lot. Really. I promise I will snag the spammers.
  • Well, it seems Google already knows everything about everyone, so what is the point of spammers. SO ANNOYING.
  • They're here to tell us about Panda Bear's secret:
  • that's why I changed my name.
  • you don't even look the same! WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD! registrar!
  • [quote=hateradio]Because there are so many spammers registering the forums, I've decided to make all registrations invalid until they are approved by me. Hopefully it won't be too much to handle.New registered users, please note that it may take a week or so before you are activated.[/quote] may take a week?? more like a freeeky long time!
  • more like two weeks after NEVER! god damn this ball!
  • a forty nightie! words / birds on the wombstone: YOU NEVER CAME and neither did eye!