MONKEY RICHES!

i suppose they're only... IN IT FOR THE MONKEY! eee!

Comments

• don't monkey around with the monkey but don't also monkey the monkey monkey money! they stole mah!
  • MONKEH! :(|)
  • Did they shock it? hey hey?
  • SPOILER!!!!!!!!!! Lemme Ask you somethin', I bet you can't keep these Animal Collective lyrics safe Rick! [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0ObdMj8vI1o/TtT7S5DJ3OI/AAAAAAAAAdc/iOfUqS7MGro/s1600/shane1.jpg[/img] "Lately I need a better plan Wanna get my knees out in the dirt my hands Cause I've been a cerebral louse And my legs want to walk out in the emerald house So I wanna look out, I don't wanna let out And I wanna help out, I don't wanna nod out And I wanna look out, I don't wanna bail out And I wanna nod out, I don't wanna let out I don't wanna knock you down I don't wanna knock you down I don't wanna knock you down I don't wanna knock you down I don't wanna knock you down I don't wanna knock you down Why you must go looking for that golden age? Everybody seems to want that golden wave Every time I look up at that blurry sun All I think about are bodies looking up Everybody ought to get that golden plant So why does darling everybody home with chance Makes me wonder how I even wrote this song Does this not occur to almost everyone? I make a monkey red. And lately I wanna do my part What exactly is that part and where does it start? I need my Tylenol and I gotta think how to help when I saw his dance Should I help the little things or are they just ends I need more Tylenol So I wanna look out, I don't wanna let out And I wanna help out, I don't wanna nod out And I wanna look out, I don't wanna bail out And I wanna help out, I don't wanna nod out I don't wanna knock you down I don't wanna knock you down Why you must go looking for that golden age? Everybody seems to want that golden wave Every time I look up at that blurry sun All I think about are bodies looking up Everybody ought to get that golden plant So why does darling everybody home with chance Makes me wonder how I even wrote this song Does this not occur to almost everyone? I make a monkey red ". :(|) That is Monkey Riches (subject to change) and here is a red monkey! [img]http://www.travelwithachallenge.com/Images/Travel_Article_Library/Trinidad/Trinidad-Adventure/Red-Howler-Monkey.jpg[/img]
  • he looks more orange! actually he's lookin kinda blue :(
  • Apparently "Red Monkey" is some sorta clothing brand so I couldn't find a good photo of a REAL red monkey.
  • and sure enough it DID insantly and forever become my fave track on the album! and of course you end up becoming yourself!
  • i feel like this and today's supernatural pretty much sum up centipede hz. what do think of the album as a whole, G.O.!]?
  • it's good! it just seems like the logical follow up to MPP with all the other things since then taken into account... logical in their warped way! but what i really came here to say i played MONKEY RICHES (bitch says!) at a sportsy type bar last night haha! it was groovy but too quiet :( seemed much quieter than when they were playing the likes of rage / leddy zep / the floyd bah! i also played remy zero (hehe) and POLYSICS! (japa no!) and they didn't have sleepytime gorilla museum (avant metal from broke land!) so i played the sleepy jackson Good Dancers GERLING RMX! they had that! what the bloody hell! modern day juke boxes are REALLY weird when you use the SUPER SEARCH they'll have super furry BSIDES but not all their albums they'll have CAMPFIRE SONGS but it's gotten so expensive if yr playing something more obscure AND want to "play my song next" so you don't have to wait literally 3 hours (a buddy picked a song and didn't do the option and he waited from 10pm until 1 in the morn for his song to play!) and in the bathroom i said "they're playing yr song!" but he was drunk so he thought i meant the song playing in the bathroom which happened to be Backstreet Boys AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME don't care what you are! where you bin!
  • Lol... I hate those jukebox things. Always so unsatisfying.
  • yeah every time EVERY TIME i regret it but i sucker myself back in bah!
  • I remember waiting over an hour to hear "Let's Dance". Not a good call. And no other songs, either.
  • gonna make a monkey my BITCH! :(|)