Listening Devices

What do you guys use for your music listening? speakers? In ears or over ears? I just bought a pair of akg k44 over ear headphones and my mind is blown

Comments

• Klipsch image s4, in ears. Nothing fancy, but still good sound quality and comfort. Ive only had them for about 6 months and the durability so far seems fine.
  • In ears bother me after about 15 minutes haha.... and they tend to stretch my ear holes out, so I generally only listen to them while I am doing some physical activity
  • I use an iPod classic (160 gigs! What else?) with over ear headphones. Just sort of average ones, nothing really expensive. I break headphones too often to buy expensive ones. And then I have a turntable with a receiver that uses 5.1. That one's nice.
  • I use silicon ear buds when I'm not at home (I have a small sound system for my computer), over ear headphones always make my ears hurt (like, the cartilage part) after ten minutes or so. Ear buds suck if they don't have the silicon piece though, the plastic kind are terrible.
  • Haha I'm the exact opposite, my ears hurt while using in ears, and my ear holes are all stretched out from using them too!
  • ya but you get used to them.
  • ive got good computer speakers
  • I got my dad's KOSS headphones from the late 80's. They still sound better than 90% of todays headphones.
  • but i bet they don't make you look half as cool as beats by dre. I got meself some poloroid headphones on right now. Shoelace protects the wire to prevent tangling. The quality is decent and the headphones themselves are tight warm and slightly uncomfortable. The cool factor is that no matter how loud you play them people around you cannot hear.
  • you gotta let them hear!~ spread a little cheer!
  • IN SAGE-OTOPIA ANIMAL COLLECTIVE IS BLASTED IN ALL PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PLACES!
  • reminds me of communist china days when you had a loudspeaker over yr bed that would randomly announce things in a very loud annoying hi-pitched voice and the people dreaded it!
  • I might invest in some akg k240s sometime in the summer. I heard about them none other than Mr. Fantano- the internet's busiest music nerd.
  • that guy is sucha damn nerd!
  • THAT BRO NEEDS SOME FUKIN HAIR BRO! I nEEd TO INSTALL A RECORD pLaYeR In mY CaR BrO! FO SHIZ-NOT! LPS? WHAT is this 1793? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NERD!!!
  • records are the now tapes... are the FUTURE
  • edited February 2013
    God I hope not. I feel so damn cool getting up to flip a record over. Getting up to flip a tape over is completely and definitively a different thing.
  • I got this amp app for my ipod, that caters the sound according to your specific headset. Its a lot quieter than the music app for some reason, but the sound is better (i think). been falling in love with Before Today and m b v all over again (i think)!
  • i love the tape format.
  • yes cassette tapes are here to stay / the future!
  • I bought Washed Out's High Times on cassette
  • i bought akorn fambly s/t II! and deer hoof break up song[s] !! eyah!
  • and more! tapes and tapes and tapes! caSHET