Dream live setlist

edited October 2013 in Animal Tracks
Current era AC (obvs). Arbitrary and needless lists, but why not A Set Monkey Riches Peacebone Mercury Man What Would I Want? Sky Rosie Oh Guys Eyes Father Time Applesauce - In the Singing Box My Girls Moonjock B Set #1 Also Frightened Today's Supernatural Alvin Row Crimson Amanita We Tigers - Pulleys Wide Eyed Turn Into Something

Comments

• alvin row would HAVE to be the closer! can't just be shovel'd into the mid somewhere! shame on you! though turn into something as a closer would rock so hard too! and we tigers is always a fun one to ender on! i'll have to come up with something!
  • I would die if I witnessed alvin row live.
  • as avey's singing [box] voice echoes into oblivion!
  • edited October 2013
    If they decided that their CHZ tour era was over and asked me to come up with their new setlist, this is what i'd tell them to play: Safer Grass Applesauce Slippi (hcti version, not the rework) Purple Bottle Winter's Love (some sort of rework) Amanita Meet the Light Child Brothersport - For Reverend Green Alvin Row
  • yes! slippy indian version NOT the muted re-gwork! and light child / alvin row ... it'd be so perfect! some good choices! the heart-breaking/ache-ingly beautiful winters glover rework really pulled at my emotion strings but people acted like it wasn't all that but then it WAS!
  • Fireworks My Girls Safer Brothersport Chores Derek #1 Taste Chocolate Girl Summertime Clothes
  • Taking place in only Late May, June, or July
  • I love the reworked Chocolate Girl
  • All the live versions of chocolate girl I have heard don't include the second half of the song.
  • that's true! I never really thought about that since it sounds so different anyway.
  • When I saw them in St. Louis last month, I just kept thinking about how nice it would be to here something from Oddsac. Has anyone ever heard, or heard of them playing any of it at a show?
  • I don't think so... That would be so cool to hear Tantrum Barb or Mr. Fingers/Kindle Song live!
  • I can see how it'd be difficult to pull it off, especially with Panda on the drum-kit. Also, some folks get outright spooked by that album!
  • It's been awhile since I've experienced ODDSAC...
  • Also, throw Sponge Luke on my nonexistent list for a dream live set.
  • SPONGE FLUKE! truly a ... lost false god!
  • Pride and Fight Kids on Holiday Safer #1 Did you see the words Cuckoo Cuckoo Bat you'll fly Kindle Song The Purple Bottle Taste Monkey Riches Banshee Beat Encore (Throwin the round ball) (Slippi)
  • yes yes to bat you'll fly!!
  • death @ pp park