AC Animals!

Comments

• a happy medium [img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4429844414_e40f5df0b4_m.jpg[/img]
  • I'm sure age doesn't matter when it comes to nudity - I'm sure it's illegal in public across all sectors (at least if you're underage you get tried as a minor).
  • age should matter. no streakers over the age of 60.
  • Having attended festivals at clothing optional properties for decades I must agree that after a certain age it is unnerving: but educational! WE ALL WILL SAG and in very strange places... That being said, naked is the awesomest as long as you have shoes and something to protect your sitting-bottom from splinters and ants.
  • horray for nekkid.
  • the only time I lounge naked is when i'm sleeping. feels so good
  • It's legal to be topless in Rochester, NY where I grew up.
  • wow. That's awesome. did many people take advantage of that?
  • In certain situations, yes. It's not easy to go topless even if it IS legal. In the park, sunbathing, on the beach, riding bikes, you'll see a few here and there. It's never women with nice breasts, though, because it creates attention they don't really want. It's mostly middle-aged and plain normal everyday breast exposure. I once danced topless wearing a gas mask for a friend's band. Many people think of that when they think of me, but I swear I have done a few more interesting things than that. Now I don't know if I would do it, maybe it'd be educational, I dunno.
  • that's all very interesting. you are so wonderfully interesting, Wini. You've got the life experience and great stories/knowledge!
  • educational indeed.
  • Thank you, you make me feel good. But I don't want to seem like a "look at me" kind of person so i usually keep my mouth shut. But yeah, I'll admit this only once, I've had a pretty fucking amazing life so far. Where I live and work is sucking my brains and soul out and so being around y'all, in a virtual sense, makes me feel so much more human.
  • [quote="KidGrizzly"]educational indeed.[/quote] are you being sarcastic?
  • I don't know, am I? PHILOSOPHY LASER PEW PEW PEW
  • that's a really nice thing you said, wini. I understand entirely though. I'm kinda in a real shitty place in my life, so its nice to talk to people I enjoy regularly.
  • Just you wait Tigers; this could be the good part! jk, probably not.
  • thanks for the optimism, Phantom. not. just kidding with you! I'm sure things will get better. Its not all gloom and depression, just a bit challenging. i wish I had my own apartment like you!
  • I really want my own apartment one day. No spiders or ants, or burgulars. And you can decorate it however you feel and its total personal freedom.
  • Nah mine is pretty empty. Can't be bothered with decorating when it's all gonna go out again. Besides I'm not a huge fan of decorations anyway. They say too much about people.
  • hmm, yeah I spose. I mean, like with my room, cause its like my only personal space in the whole apartment I've got music posters all over on wall and fairy lights (of course. Every room looks better with fairy lights) and its just fully personalised because it makes me feel at home.
  • Home to me is where I feel most comfortable taking a shit. Crude but I think you'll find it's accurate.
  • [quote="Phantom"]Home to me is where I feel most comfortable taking a shit. Crude but I think you'll find it's accurate.[/quote] what is it with boys and the bathroom?
  • [quote="Phantom"]Home to me is where I feel most comfortable taking a shit. Crude but I think you'll find it's accurate.[/quote] I find that to be very true. i've got a house but I wish that I were at home
  • That's the only way I can justify a home to myself because I don't really get attached to places at all, a result of living in many different houses.
  • I have yet to meet a man who decorates and personalizes his space and is also heterosexual. No, not true. I have yet to meet a man who is under the age of 45 who personalizes his space. Ah well, more room for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
  • i enjoy decorating and making a place my own. otherwise its just a place where I don't feel welcome.
  • I can't wait until I move out, not that my home life is less than satisfactory, but because of how awesome my situation is going to be. I can tell from my room that my house is going to look awesome. Who else do you know that had a guitar case nailed to their wall?
  • I had a guitar, but no case.
  • Well then. I see your guitar and raise you a 5 foot tall Let It Be poster.
  • 5 foot wide painting of Penny Dreadfuls.
  • Phantom wins that round.
  • Can I play?
  • signed AC poster. i win.
  • Welcome Back, Kotter jumprope in original packaging. With a bad drawing of John Travolta jumproping. That at least wins for tackiest. Maybe.
  • Collage's I made using National Geographic's circa 1972. I will probably post them in the art thread pretty soon, actually.
  • sweet, can't wait to see them Grizz!
  • GRIZZLES you are amazing. post that immediately. I shall argue with a painting I've done. [img]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u242/terrortoast23/eyemsall.jpg[/img]
  • That painting is beautiful! Really and truly.
  • yeah, that's awesome, TT. You are so talented!
  • Wait, art thread? Where? Huh? That is a very piercing eye. I will have to participate in this art thread if it is made known to me. In the meantime... [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2683/4459670889_b2b46847e0_o.jpg[/img]
  • oh god it's eating my soul.
  • MONKEY! :(|) finally!
  • Monkey Riches.. I get it B-)
  • How did you leave out centipede?!
  • this was only pre march 2010!
  • Bionic hee haw for robo donkey?
  • Yea! Thats genius!
  • GO!! Monkey Riches is not the first monkey mention Street Flash is!! Seriously!! "Ancient apes"
  • the apes in planet of the would be DAMN pissed if you called them MONKEYS! :(|)