Blind Mans Colour

edited October 2010 in Audible
Anyone heard them? What do you think? I personally enjoy it. Sounds like a spawn of AnCo. And these guys are super young too. What are your opinions?

Comments

• yeah a lot of folks complain about them being a straight rip-off of AC. listened to em a few times and thought it sounded great. i dig em a lot.
  • Alot of people say bands rip off AC. Just because they sound similiar. Like teengirl fantasy. People got so mad at that band for sounding slightly like AnCo. They said it was a rip off and Animal Collective hated their guts. Reality is, Avey used some of their music as a sample in party he was DJing. And they wouldn't sample things they don't think sound good. People have crazy minds, and they like political drama. They should take it to calling Obama the anti-christ like all the others. Not make our favorite people look like haters.
  • I really like this band, they are super under rated. I like the warm and positive vibes given off by their music.
  • I can't wait to listen to them. ITS COLOR YOU COMMUNIST PANSIES! AMERICA FUCK YEAH! FUCK THE UN! FUCK THE METRIC SYSTEM! FUCK POVERTY!!! FUCK STRIPPERS!
  • There is this famous song called 'Blind man's penis'. Every time I see this thread title, I think of that song. It's a mixed kind of situation. Google it, mudda.
  • fuck the un? unfuck?
  • how do you find it? it isn't HARD get it? it isnt' hardd! huhhyuh! scares the shit out of his dog!