Fireworks keyboard

edited January 2010 in Lyrics & Tabs
Does anyone know the keyboard in Fireworks? It seems simple enough to be able to figure out, but I can't manage to do so.

Comments

• Yeah, it is rather simple. I didn't do the bridge section, but here's the main piano pattern in the first and second choruses. Staring at 1'54" (there are slight differences the first time through, but this is essentially it): [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2vxlw88.png[/img] After the bridge, at around 5'05", the song stays in the 4/4 of the bridge and they do this brilliant thing by taking all the melody and arrangement of the previous chorus and transforming it into 8 beat phrases instead of 6: [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/357rm9s.png[/img] And then that repeats exactly as is. It's interesting because the sung part sort of interlocks with the piano melody. Oh, and all that has a "swung" feel, by the way. I probably should've written those in 9/8 and 12/8 BUT WHATEVER
  • What program did you use to write this out?
  • I used Finale PrintMusic. It costs money, unfortunately.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Damn.
  • damn, wish i could read music....
  • [quote="derekcollectbone"]damn, wish i could read music....[/quote] Fo people who are dumb like myself and can't read music, here is how to play fireworks on keyboard. If you want to play one note at a time: F----Dflat----C#----C 2 notes: (C# F)----(C Dflat)----(A# C#)----(G# C) And if you just want to jam to Fireworks just play F and C Hee-Ha -YepYep
  • Fo people who are dumb like myself and can't read music, here is how to play fireworks on keyboard. If you want to play one note at a time: F----Dflat----C#----C 2 notes: (C# F)----(C Dflat)----(A# C#)----(G# C) And if you just want to jam to Fireworks just play F and C Hee-Ha -YepYep
  • I think you mean D# (Db is same note as C#).
  • Phantom youar right, Dflat is C#. The Dflat should be a D#. chromaticalley i be a confused senior citizen. Hee-Ha
  • read spanish speak music!