TABS

I was wondering if anyone could help me find some reliable AC tabs. i've been searching the internet but most of the ones out there are hard to read, or don't go along very well with the songs. anyone know the tabs to Turn Into Something or Grass?

Comments

• I'm gonna try write Grass out from what I hear, regular tuning. Intro: Guitar 1 e|-6*-5*- --6* b|-- --- -6*- Guitar 2 g|-7*--* -5*-- d|---- ---- --3* Sorry I don't know how to write tabs, just take each * as a beat. What's with all the changes etc is: e|-5*- --3* --3*-------------6*--5*--3*-----3*-------------- b|- -6*- --3* --3*--6*--3*---------------6*-----3*--6*--3* Chords for verses and chorus are pretty easy.
  • thanks, sounds pretty good
  • [quote="derekcollectbone"]I was wondering if anyone could help me find some reliable AC tabs. i've been searching the internet but most of the ones out there are hard to read, or don't go along very well with the songs. anyone know the tabs to Turn Into Something or Grass?[/quote] Tune yo geetar to 441 hz E----------4-----------------------4 A---4---4---4-------------4---4----4 D-----3-------3--------------3--------3 G------------------------------------ B------------------------------------ e------------------------------------- Its a G# chord in the shape of an E major Hee-Ha, -YepYep
  • Not this? E----------4-----4----------4-----4 A--4-----4---------4-----4--------- D-----3-------3-------3-------3---- G------------------------------------ B------------------------------------ e-------------------------------------
  • tab tabby! it's the sauce!