ARK

edited November 2011 in Animal Tracks
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site but glad to see there's a A C community ! I have a simple question : What is "Ark" exactly ? Is it an official Animal Collective record ? It does not appear on several discography's of the band that I've seen on the internet. It's not mentioned in the Animal Collective discography page of Wikipedia for example. Little James

Comments

• Welcome. Ark is an alternate mix of Here Comes The Indian that doesn't have most of the vocals that were added later to the final version.
  • it was also the version FatCat heard and didn't want to put out, so they started Paw Tracks. Anybody wanna fact check me on that? And WELCOME!
  • Thank you for the welcome ! And thank you for the answer :)
  • The people next town fortify of mug avey usual code of just the people
  • edited November 2011
    i never heard about that fat cat thing... that'd be messed up! and clayson's been taking crazy pills or something! STOP MAKING SENSE!
  • I was so drunk i am really sorry, i do this forum on my phone and i write with predictive text, that's what i wrote apparently... I am sorry
  • hahahaha it's cool dude I loved it. I was gonna respond with nonsense of my own but didn't have the time to do justice to it.
  • Welcome Little James!! DREAM BIG! CHASE YOUR JAMES! James sounds like dreams...doesn't it? And wow the board's gotten so nonsensical since I last was on. I love it.
  • WE HAVE ALL MISSED YOU SHINSALINS!!! seriously, where have you been ????
  • where do ALL of you people go? when yr not here! you all and your secret lives!
  • edited November 2011
    They go to Honey Hives and turn into Vampires!!! [Funny video explains what I said (Not the BEES!!!)] EDIT: It Worked!
  • WE HAVE VIDEOS HERE, WE ARE SAVED!!
  • We don't have pictures, though, and that pisses me off.
  • edited November 2011
    Worst thing about this place is no pictures, true dat!
  • They'll murder us, that's why they won't show up. It's an anti-theft mechanism.
  • I like this murder theme going on at the minute Dave ...