Time lapse Jam recording

edited January 2012 in Animal Tracks

Comments

• I saw this on Bitchfork and in the caption box which was written 1 week before I saw it on Wed. said they were heading in to the studio in two weeks. This means next Wednesday the Shit will get real. Can't Wait!!!
  • Ahhhh I saw this as well, I liked it although I wish the whole thing wouldn't of been all snippets but whatev. Watching this lead me to the interview they did at pitchfork last summer and a 15 min video of them performing Knock You Down which goes into Brothersport ! It is quite good if you haven't seen it, experiencing it at the festival was unreal.
  • I knew someone at the festival, it was my Bro Will, and he said it was really awesome and that Brother Sport was the highlight. One of the few features I like about P-ork is there News and TV, I regularlly check the news for upcoming albums and stuff. If I want reviews I'll check out the Needle Drop with Anthony Fantano. Cal Chuchesta = Voice of the peoples!
  • this time lapse gave me a headache but it was fun to see them in the studio. noah's drumming was great to watch it was really funny when he took his shirt and wore it under his hat. can't wait to hear the next album
  • [quote]If I want reviews I'll check out the Needle Drop with Anthony Fantano. [/quote] dude's a nerd!