The art of the spam

The nike tn series can be said that equal of the a-one, while the V Series of tn requin stay on to beyond purple with a coal-black send away Offering. Amalgamating of nylon and suede information, and helps to abridge the heaviness of the shoes, and to accredit the perceive of wearing wearing. Make rid of the convocation of guiding shoes, tn pas cher shoe with a over weekdays with is also truly cogent Oh, the NIKE latest sparkle of a different race shoes Air nike requin obsidian / orange / purple color shoes, uppers to obsidian color of suede essentially with purple leather aware, toe and rogue disregard a stainless auto stitching. Using 99 999 in the fundament soften portion to annoyance the scenario of the Current requin tn shoes orange swoosh is definitely remarkable that this cross-section nike tn requin durable modern fusion

Comments

• enfant, please post in arrival so we can fun bomb you.
  • America’s 1st 3D 4G phone at an unbeatable price. Available with free shipping only at sprint.com. Online only. Restrictions apply. . Jane's Addiction - 3/24 therave.com See them live on Saturday, March 24 for their first performance ever at The Rave / Eagles Club! Get Tickets at TheRave.com. Live Nation Milwaukee Catch the return of the DAVE MATTHEWS BAND to Alpine Valley Music Theatre Friday & Saturday, 7/6 & 7/7. On sale this Friday 3/9 @ 10a!. Like · Max Murray likes this.. Summer Camp Music Festival Don't miss moe, UM, Weir, Robison, Green Acoustic Trio, Gov't Mule, Keller, Leftover, Cornmeal, Greensky & many more this May 25-27!. Like · Emily Brzezinski likes this.. FAR CRY Far Cry 3 Trailer Like .
  • THE ART OF SPAM Laying Plans/The Calculations explores the five fundamental factors (the Way, seasons, terrain, leadership, and management) and seven elements that determine the outcomes of military engagements. By thinking, assessing and comparing these points, a commander can calculate his chances of victory. Habitual deviation from these calculations will ensure failure via improper action. The text stresses that war is a very grave matter for the state, and must not be commenced without due consideration. Waging War/The Challenge explains how to understand the economy of warfare, and how success requires winning decisive engagements quickly. This section advises that successful military campaigns require limiting the cost of competition and conflict. Attack by Stratagem/The Plan of Attack defines the source of strength as unity, not size, and discusses the five factors that are needed to succeed in any war. In order of importance, these critical factors are: Attack, Strategy, Alliances, Army, and Cities. Tactical Dispositions/Positioning explains the importance of defending existing positions until a commander is capable of advancing from those positions in safety. It teaches commanders the importance of recognizing strategic opportunities, and teaches not to create opportunities for the enemy. Energy/Directing explains the use of creativity and timing in building an army's momentum. Weak Points & Strong/Illusion and Reality explains how an army's opportunities come from the openings in the environment caused by the relative weakness of the enemy in a given area. Maneuvering/Engaging The Force explains the dangers of direct conflict and how to win those confrontations when they are forced upon the commander. Variation in Tactics/The Nine Variations focuses on the need for flexibility in an army's responses. It explains how to respond to shifting circumstances successfully. The Army on the March/Moving The Force describes the different situations in which an army finds itself as it moves through new enemy territories, and how to respond to these situations. Much of this section focuses on evaluating the intentions of others. Terrain/Situational Positioning looks at the three general areas of resistance (distance, dangers, and barriers) and the six types of ground positions that arise from them. Each of these six field positions offer certain advantages and disadvantages. The Nine Situations/Nine Terrains describes the nine common situations (or stages) in a campaign, from scattering to deadly, and the specific focus that a commander will need in order to successfully navigate them. The Attack by Fire/Fiery Attack explains the general use of weapons and the specific use of the environment as a weapon. This section examines the five targets for attack, the five types of environmental attack, and the appropriate responses to such attacks. The Use of Spies/The Use of Intelligence focuses on the importance of developing good information sources, and specifies the five types of intelligence sources and how to best manage each of them.
  • Spambots Rollout!
  • **Cheesy Gordita Crunch $5 Buck Box: Prices may vary. Tax extra. At participating locations. Limited Time Only. Sony PlayStation®Vita Promotion: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. STANDARD TEXT MESSAGING AND DATA RATES APPLY. MULTIPLE MESSAGES WILL BE REQUIRED FOR EACH PLAY. Void where prohibited. Game open to legal residents of the 50 United States or D.C. who are 18 or older (19 in AL or NE). For one (1) free Code by mail, while supplies last, send a self-addressed, stamped business size (#10) envelope to: Taco Bell® Big Box Request, P.O. Box 9319, Medford, NY 11763-9319, postmarked by 3/1/12 and received by 3/5/12. Limit one (1) free Code per request per stamped outer envelope. VT residents may omit stamp. OR, from 3/2/12 through 3/11/12 (ONLY), visit http://unlock.tacobell.com. To play the game via text message, use your mobile phone to text the 12-digit code to 62019 between 12:01 AM (ET), 1/26/12, and 11:59 PM (ET), 3/11/12 (“Promotion Period”). To play without sending a text message, log on to http://unlock.tacobell.com during the Promotion Period and follow the directions to play the game. Limit one (1) Play per person/e-mail/household/wireless account per day regardless of the method of entry. Subject to Official Rules posted at http://unlock.tacobell.com. Sponsor: Taco Bell Corp., 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. "Little Deviants" is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Developed by Bigbig Studios. “PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and the “PSVITA” logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. DORITOS and DORITOS Logo are trademarks owned by FritoLay North America, Inc. © 2012 LOCO TACO is a trademark of Taco Loco Products, Inc. Please visit www.tacolocoalaska.com for more information about Taco Loco Products, Inc.
  • Sorry, I'm hungry
  • "Please visit taco loco alaska.com" ? Alaska. Are you in Alaska?
  • it was moderated too fast for me to even see it!
  • All hail Wini
  • me kicka de asse.
  • The only reason I saw it is because I exist on the other half of the world. Though I might doing an exchange program in Colorado next year, so then I couldn't be the gatekeeper of the American night.
  • We will ALL come visit you. What a mess that would be. Sometimes Doc (Moondog) appears to live in Colorado. My remaining childhood friend lives in Colorado Sorings. what topic are we posting in?
  • If I go I'll be living in Fort Collins with one of my best friends, but I'm sure she'd be cool with you guys wandering through B-) I believe this is the art of spam, and since we're off topic surely that is one form of spam?
  • Holy crap. I probably would not visit you in colorado. I hope you enjoy it though. I hope some day I can go there. Travel in a crowded van With a few dope-smokin snowboarders tearin up the bowls and peaks of them firy mountains. I must confess I only snowboarded once, it was failure incarnate.
  • I don't really expect anyone to actually do it, but it would be awesome! Maybe I'll meet one of you at an AnCo concert. That would be awesome.
  • speaking of which, we ought to try to arrange a car pool thing next tour for those who are willing and in the same area.
  • Or we could all follow them their whole tour.
  • I would gladly go to an Animal Collective show with my brother, and G.O.
  • actually, organizing a follow-them-the-whole-tour caravan or bus is a fucking ridiculous idea and it'd be really interesting, however it went. i imagine we'd get a lot of facetime with the band members once they realized we were at every show they went to in a bus of our own. lol. "Follow that bus!"
  • Or depending how many people a old Volkswagen van. Then we could camp!
  • Or we could just climb on top of the band's tour bus a la [i]Sin Nombre[/i].
  • Do they have a tour bus? they must... let's do it.
  • yep yep, i saw it when i saw them in orlando. we totally should.
  • Just have to wait for them to announce the tour and then we can try to set some plans.
  • Now I don't know where to move this thread. Reverb? Why did I put it in arrivals?
  • If I was as free as a bird without responsibilities, i'd be mad into this idea.
  • lol same deal
  • although i think your responsibilities outstrip my own. nonetheless.
  • Dave that's such a good idea. Haha. And claude, I'm in Colorado!
  • everyone is in colorado! or florida or georgia or minnesota! it's crazy! cept for that girl in maine no one knows HOW she ended up there! hanging out with stephen king!
  • I feel so left out! Me and Stephen, up here, writing in the woods!
  • edited March 2012
    The funny thing is, if I was to live with my parents then I would live close to Baltimore, which would place me with the band! Instead, I'm up here in the forest with none of you (or them)!
  • My paternal lineage is from Maine. Remember when everyone was from Canada or Australia? And was an only child? I went through some phase in my welcome posts asking about that. Two years, people! I've been here for two years! I can't wait until someone gets married or has a baby or does something momentous and weird.
  • That's right! You've got the Maine connection! I've been here for two years as well! INSANE! I feel like i've done a lot since i've joined here. I've realized many times that having this place has done so much for me and there are some sad points in those two years where this was my place to turn, and the stability of it really helps in the sometimes heart-wrenching challenge that is life.
  • Moon Dog we'll definitely have to go do sometime man. What you guys do in the mountains? I would suggest a bar but stupid being 19. Wini! I'm thinking of proposing to the girl I'll be staying with in Colorado, so maybe your dream will come true sooner than you think! Now I feel like I really should... we'll see!
  • Dave and Tigers, I think if we went on tour with AnCo we'd all be giving up some responsibility or another, isn't that half the fun?
  • That's so true. My responsibilieties aren't super super important and I'm only getting older. I have no kids, I don't pay rent, only got a part time job, I'd be down. We should if nothing else let each other know what shows we going to in order to say wud up and maybe write a review for this website or somthin. I really really really want to see them. Dag yo! Gettin serious with your lady friend? Life must be really good for you Claude.
  • I really really want to see them as well and if it's possible to meet-up with someone then I would love to, but my responsibilities do include a kid so...that is solidly not a possibility. Claude - It is certainly exciting that things are going that way with you and your girl! Good luck, if you do pop the question!
  • I am midwest region
  • I joined here about half a year ago. I'am sorta an only child being the only child at my parents house. Bring an introvert doesn't help either, so I like being on the board with y'all in the down time. Don't think I'am going to provide major news for everyone. But hey, good luck Claude with your girl.
  • edited March 2012
    Thanks guys, it's a bit tough though since her family lives in America and mine in Australia, and my sister has already married an American. So my parents are not going to be happy if I do. Plus her dad is really scary in the way that Christian conservative parents are... so I'll have to ask permission and stuff.
  • In regards to the giving up responsibilities, I agree with you in general terms. Nevertheless, I've been giving serious thought to joining the Coast Guard, and you can't really ditch that responsibility without going AWOL. That's very exciting that you're thinking about getting engaged. Don't be too intimidated by the hyperconservatism -- they're people just like everyone else, albeit with intense mental rules and compartmentalization. If you come from love, that universal love, you can't go wrong.
  • It's just kind of frightening to be thinking of doing something that will entirely change the path for the rest of your life, and since I'm 19 a lot people won't take me very seriously. Even though her parents are conservative, they're really nice and I get along with them well, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, except for the idea that I might be living with her.
  • There's always the option of living with her for a while before you get hitched to test the waters.
  • Well that's what I'm going to be doing when I go to America. She was living in a dorm but she's getting an apartment with her best friend. Her best friend is traveling abroad to Italy first semester of 2013 so the plan is for me to stay there while she's gone. I'm so excited if this works out because if it doesn't it might never work between me and her. Even if we don't end up together, it will still be hella fun.
  • Claude, it isn't that they don't take you seriously. I know it really feels like it, though! It's just that so much changes all the time, especially in romantic love. I try to take everyone seriously all the time, but also take in to account that Things Change all the time. People who like to "kid" get Very Negative Reactions from me. She is a lucky girl. How wonderful to be so loved!
  • Thanks Wini :) I kid around a lot but I like to think that I know when to get serious and be tactful.