AC Animals!

edited March 2010 in Animal Tracks
let's do this! [b]Bat [/b] yule fly [b]Manatee[/b] danse [b]Penguin[/b] penguin [b]Dog[/b] doggy & derek [b]Rabbit[/b] who could win a? [b]Tiger[/b] we [b]Bee[/b] z [b]Duck[/b] daffy [b]Human[/b] people [b]Lion[/b] in a coma [b]Seal / Sea Lion[/b] lying & eye-ing [b]Bear [/b] alternate want to walk around with you title [b]Antelope[/b] alt. title for did you see them words/birds? [b]Cat[/b] kitties! [b]Crocadile[/b] auto mine [b]Zebra[/b] autoMIND! [b]Gorilla[/b] T-tones [b]Frog[/b] covered IN [b]Raven[/b] jimmy! and gLOCK [b]Snake[/b] Pumpkin gets uh! [b]Pelican[/b] peach bone [b]Dinosaur[/b] and again! list will be updated with suggestions (from lyrics... this is just to get shit started)

Comments

• Leafhouse "Good dogs go by" meow, kitties (I think you already have that one) dinosaurs from Peacebone! "I'm like a pelican at red tide," No More Runnin "firefly lit tree"
  • When you guys hear "dinosaur wing" do you think of a flapping wing or a wing of a building? I always thought of it being a museum.
  • [quote="Phantom"]When you guys hear "dinosaur wing" do you think of a flapping wing or a wing of a building? I always thought of it being a museum.[/quote] Honestly, I have never thought of it like that, but I think its a great idea there!
  • [quote="Phantom"]When you guys hear "dinosaur wing" do you think of a flapping wing or a wing of a building? I always thought of it being a museum.[/quote] I never thought of it like that either. I always imagine like a dinosaur fossil in the ground and it has a wing, and one of the bones is the peacebone.
  • [quote="we tigers"][quote="Phantom"]When you guys hear "dinosaur wing" do you think of a flapping wing or a wing of a building? I always thought of it being a museum.[/quote] I never thought of it like that either. I always imagine like a dinosaur fossil in the ground and it has a wing, and one of the bones is the peacebone.[/quote] Agreed.
  • That's crazy.
  • It's always fun when people's brains work in different imaginings. That's got to be one of the intriguing/frustrating bits of writing lyrics: once you release it it's open to interpretation. My fave anecdote is REM's 'To the One I Love' with vastly different reception/intention.
  • System Of A Down's 'Aerials' is crazy for interpritation.
  • as is Men Without Hats' hit song THE SAFETY DANSE! darn it this veer'd off topik faster than you could shake a stick at!
  • [quote="G.O. [!]"]as is Men Without Hats' hit song THE SAFETY DANSE! darn it this veer'd off topik faster than you could shake a stick at![/quote] hahaha
  • avey loves the crocs! de soto de son - for the croco...DIIIIIILLLE fickle cycle - somethingsomething CROCODILE CAVE safer - LIKE CROCODILES! and I have a purple AC shirt with a crocodile and crocodile children on it and G.O. is referencing something else with crocs in it in the original post? yikes
  • damn i had no idear about so many crocks (of shit!) ... i have that same purple shirtle too! oh man... i don't wear it enough... the thing in the original post well i don't know how many here even know about AUTO MINE ... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/automine/padington_band/">http://rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/aut ... gton_band/</a><!-- m --> check it! everyone but noah in it and from 95 and avey sounds like faux-pavement!
  • I wonder if they still get royalties from those.
  • nope! i figure it gets mostly ignored ... like panda's first album! we built that robot! icey dubby / danse dance RMX in ze klubby!
  • I love Panda's first album so very much. I admit, I only have half of it. But the last half. Damn, there are songs that get me all teary eyed.
  • I think On The Farm is really beautiful. It sounds really clean, like a bleached and shiny kind of sound.
  • see, I don't have that song. Why am i missing the first 7 tracks?! Unfair.
  • 2 words: beemp3.
  • You need to get the rest.
  • this topic is off topic.
  • what are yr 3 fave. movie moments / scenes of all time!
  • in the original "wizard of oz" book and in the musical "wicked", the slippers aren't ruby but this metallic color.
  • in the early 80s they tried to make No. 3 Pencils THE NEXT BIG THING but it failed miserably and they brought back the classic number two!
  • ok what the heck i posted something about poop and the next 2 posts i read by you AFTER making it had something about poop in it... that's ducked up!
  • I like the big cavalry charge at the end of LOTR Two Towers.
  • Gotta be the Samuel L. Jackson "Do I look like a bitch?" scene from Pulp Fiction.
  • Killing-with-an-axe scene/Hip To Be Square scene in American Psycho. "Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?"
  • I have no eyes.
  • The end of fight club. The book was way better though.
  • I actually haven't read the book, yet i've read most of Palanhuik's other works. Strange.
  • the book seemed damn similar to me! though some claim "no man it had lots of differences!" but didn't seem that much to me (same with fear & loathing) ... i don't see how anyone could like the book more the movie was just so cool i read choke by the guy too (it was just okay) and still need to see the movie [seemed like it took forever for that to come out and i don't expect much! though sam rockwell is pretty good!] then i read haunted for some reason... which was alright... i don't know man! i don't feel the need to read another and wouldn't know which to read anyways
  • Read Stranger than Fiction, (not to be confused with the movie, which is unrelated), and it's all non-fiction. I luv it, it's my favorite Palahniuk book.
  • See, I haven't read that one either. I've read Choke, and I absolutely loved it. And then Diary, Survivor, and Invisible Monsters. I think my favorite was Survivor. Invisible Monsters was crazy, though! What am I talking about?! They are all CRAZY!
  • damn i recognize the name survivor and invisible monsters ... i guess i should just look up descriptions and just go with whatever one sounds most interesting ... i don't know... the dude gets more and more backlash as times goes on for just using shock writing and gross stuff but each of the 3 i read had good merits... i def. don't like non-fiction though! though it amuses me he calls his non-fiction book STRANGER than friction considering how strange / warped some of his idears have been...
  • Yeah, I find that even though his stories are incredibly shocking there is more to them than that. Maybe not for Diary, I honestly don't really remember much of that book. Survivor was brilliant though. If I had to pick one for you to read...I don't think I could. Invisible Monsters follows a woman who has half of her face blown off. So, there's that. When I read his stuff those were the only books out. He's put out a lot more since then, and I don't have the money to throw around on books. Stranger than Fiction must be pretty insane. With a title like that coming from him, being non fiction.
  • well i actually saw him do a book reading around the time of choke coming out (he read from that [which i hadn't read yet] and fight club [which i had read!] and then i guess the invisible monster one! ... ]]] i didn't meet or talk to him and i'm ok with that but i regret not asking a question during a little mini Q&A because anyone who did got a free bar of FIGHT CLUB SOAP! argh! i just couldn't come up with anything on the spot! as for money to throw on books jeez GO TO THE LIBRARY! you must! free books! return 'em when yr done! such fun
  • that's good advice, man. Also, that is a HUGE bummer that you missed out on the Fight Club soap, that would be so awesome to have (and never use)! I wouldn't have been able to come up with a question either...I fail under pressure.
  • The book to me was a lot different towards the end..dont get me wrong though, fight club is my hands down favorite movie. Has anyone ever seen the movie momento? crazy ass movie
  • Thank you for pointing out that the library is a marvelous spot for free materials. Although that isn't what you said, it was the sentiment. And if you have a really cool library, you can check out Animal Collective CDs.
  • And if you have a really REALLY cool library, you can check out animal collective ANIMALS. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> m -->
  • I did not understand that video you linked to. I did not see any animals.
  • what? they are talking to animals. ridiculous.
  • I admittedly did not watch it beyond the very beginning where it appeared to be guys reviewing the latest twilight film. I am lame, perhaps.
  • lol, it does seem like a lame video at first. they do talk to animals eventually.
  • [img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz3berbt5b1qzxhoso1_500.jpg[/img]
  • but I'm underage.
  • [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/ifly__ts/tumblr_kz3berbt5b1qzxhoso1_500.jpg?t=1268440875[/img] fix'd for the kids.
  • adorable. I love it, Grizz.