AC at the Hollywood Bowl in September

edited April 2012 in Reverb
I think I'm the only active member at the moment who lives around LA, but we've had quite a few in the past who have disappeared. Flying Lotus and a Mongolian throat singing band is playing too! I'm thinking about buying a ticket without telling any of my friends and going alone. It'll feel like reclaiming what was once mine. That probably sounds really weird and arrogant. But it's just a few people I don't want to go with, a few people I would be happy to go with...HMM

Comments

• I wish I could go to LA and see AC in sptember but i'll wait to see if I can go to a show with some of the midwestern folks on here.
  • Flying Lotus would be really fun live. Have fun if you decide to go! Sounds like a blast
  • TAKE VIDEO FOOTAGE AND ILL BUY IT OFF YOU FOR THE PRICE OF THE TICKET!!!!!!!!
  • I'm sure someone else will. I'll steal it from them...
  • i shposen
  • i wish me and THE FISH could see THE AC in some small weird place where it's a tiny room and only 20 people fit into it and we're like 3 feet away from the band and just rockin / FREAKING out i saw that one time with a band from IOWA called Raccoo-oo-oon and it was so intense / amazing! but i kept worrying someone would shove me onto the bands' keyboard/tronik set up and i'd i'd ruin everything! there was even a bell hanging from the ceiling and every so often i'd jump up and slam that bell!~ i was truly the belle of the ball! and lost it all! me marbles!
  • "i wish me and THE FISH could see THE AC in some small weird place where it's a tiny room and only 20 people fit into it and we're like 3 feet away from the band and just rockin / FREAKING out" This would be sweet. I plan on growing out my hair long so I could actually rock out with it. Then I could be called THE FISH!
  • you'd like that wouldn't you! Smell The Fish!