LYRICS

2»

Comments

• "I SAW A GHOST IN THE PARK WOOING GIRLS WITH CAKES" man what the hell is that even!
  • POW!!! ALL YOU NEED IS A NICK! YOU PULL OUT THE PRICK! YOU PULL OUT THE STICK!!!
  • Does anyone in here get hit with inside fever.. So bad sometimes it's hard to move around? They'll show you all the things you are not doing Instead of helping you unlock your out
  • "Well I’ve been jumpin all over, but my views were slowly shrinking."
  • "I don't want your plastic Gods and tin pot religions and silly ideas, all I want is your money"
  • "Limb by limb and tooth by tooth, Tearing up inside of me. Every day every hour, I wish that I was bullet proof..."
  • And spirit, they've vanished
  • Lock my bones and trip my feet Tell them find a place to be Stick like candy in your teeth Will you lose your faith in me? I always here "stick like candy" as "stick a candle"... Lol either way i really like the imagery, wierd as it is
  • I'm not happy and I'm not sad
  • When the last bolt of sunshine hits the mountain, And the stars start to splatter in the sky, When the moon splits the Southwestern horizon, With the scream of an eagle on the fly... I will walk alone by the black muddy river, And listen to the ripples as they moan. I will walk alone by the black muddy river, And sing me a song of my own.
  • I cut my deck to the Queen of Spades, but the [i]cards were all the same![/i] Don't murder me!
  • Torture Don't let it get you down There's other ways to fight Torture I hope it gets you 'round Shaking it off with me
  • not of nuts plenty on the corn!