Favourite lyrics

13»

Comments

• What will happen to the stories from the bogs? The trails of the Vikings? The passing of sea sirens? Is tradition holding regularly in this town? If it's going hiking Then I'm going hiking THIS SONG IS MY LIFE!
  • rokky, my brain farted and i was trying to read those Grass lyrics while thinking of the melody to fireworks. it was so confusing
  • edited August 2012
    Nah, I can think of something harder than that. The lyrics of Brothersport, to the tune of Banshee. Ouch, my brain. How could you forget the tune to Grass? :) It's so catchy it's ridiculous. Grass is what all bubblegum pop should sound like, although we'd get sick of the screams eventually.
  • edited September 2012
    "Do the eldery couples still kiss and hug and grab their big wrinkly skin so tough wrinkly-wrink wrink-wrinkly rough- Oh! Oh! Oh!" Update: Just read through the thread and saw that someone already mentioned these. Well, shit.
  • Is it alright that we forget?
  • edited September 2012
    [quote=Peacefish]What will happen to the stories from the bogs? The trails of the Vikings? The passing of sea sirens? Is tradition holding regularly in this town? If it's going hiking Then I'm going hiking THIS SONG IS MY LIFE![/quote] This is still true.
  • I really love the original Softest Voice lyrics "you'll be allright you'll find a place that fits tight" Very reassuring
  • The band probably didn't want anyone to mistakenly believe that they're going to be happy.
  • What are you gonna do? Go into the forest Till I really can't remember my name I'm gonna come back and things will be different I'm gonna bring back some stories and games! I feel like i have to do this sometime soon....
  • don't get lost in the lost woods! the glost forest!
  • hippie late hollow ween! every boy!
  • wait, who are you talking to...? lol Happy Hallowin
  • what did YOU go as!
  • a pretty pink princess
  • i didn't dress up
  • oh i think you did! late at the end of the night when you THOUGHT no one was watching!
  • lol you got me
  • Ease open my eyes and let light in I'm the phantom Am I really all the things that are outside of me