Where you live

Comments

• Where I live? State of denial.
  • i can't even imagine growing up in Indie Wannabeish times! the very thought amuses & confuses me!
  • I'm going to LIVE INSIDE YOU Open your stomach to me and I'll crawl inside, leeching nutrients from the food you eat.
  • It's ok cause you're Dave.
  • Boring through your mind your tummy and your anus, im not being weird hopefully Dave knows what i mean !
  • Human Centipede?
  • i still need to see part 2! FULL SEQUENCE! but i'm AFRAID! afraid it won't live up to my expectations!
  • Hahahahahahaha I do indeed, Clay PULL SEA DENSE It will live up to your expectations and then murder you. Then you'll murder me. They're all shit, trapped by their own ghosts.
  • the plan has not yet come to fruition
  • Aaaaahh jealousy runs through my veins reading about you guys talk about going to shows and meeting up and stuff. I'm from South Africa and I'm quite sure AnCo doesn't come here. I only know three people who listen to Collective, 1. The dude who introduced it to me who is one of my two best friends. 2. Me. 3. Some toss who bought Centipede Hz after I specifically told the store not to sell the only two albums they had IN THE COUNTRY! I've introduced collective to a few people and not all take it to it. The irritating chick I work with doesn't like them cos she knows nothing about music. My cousin liked Water Curses when I played it for him, but he likes rap and hip hoppy stuff but also a lil rock and alternative. Another friend of mine who didn't like collective. And my ex, who I'm good friends with who when she heard Collective said: this music is like so you! And so not like you at the same time. She won't listen to collective cos she into old school rock and metal, Deep Purple and Queen and stuff like that. I've been out of school for going four years now and I mention stuff to people I see at work and I normally get a blank look in return. It makes me very happy knowing that I am not into mainstream music like so many other people around me.
  • Where's the sense of exploration, right? That's the weirdest, most depressing thing. Why do you not analyze yourself, why do you not think about the reason Katy Perry is your favourite artists ever? Why is Lil Wayne the best rapper alive? Why do you not ask why? WHY WHY WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY [img]http://gonedigital.net/wp-content/uploads/bars601.jpeg[/img]
  • im from the province of skyrim, and animal collective has not been here since before the grey beards (wisconsin 2009) i have not seen them yet so don't feel bad.
  • in 2013 they'll play THE DELLS! grobot world! noah's bark! haha! slippin down slides riding on rides! THE DUCKS!
  • I eaat tourists for breakfast, favorite band or not
  • Originally from Wisconsin, Located now in Omaha Nebraska, Animal Collective is rather well-known in this area, though I have yet to catch them come anywhere relatively close, Fingers Crossed.
  • Southern Michigan, Its a great place Not too much anco here though. None of my friends like them, Although I was at a snowboaring thing the other day and the dj was playing my girls
  • I LIVE IN YOUR ASS!! HAHAHA IN WISCONSIN!!! HAHAHA
  • haha im a little lost purp,
  • Wouldn't that mean he is, too?
  • I think we all are a little bit lost in some way or another
  • which is why the show was sucha hit! we're all LOST! (in LIFE!)
  • edited October 2012
    I'm not lost. I know exactly where I am. I just remembered the last five years of my life at dinner. Now I'm contemplating a swan dive off one of the many bridges here in Portland.
  • Lotta midwest meat here
  • Do you mean literal midwest meat? Like cows and friendly piggies and happy chickens?
  • thats not what he means...
  • Yeah and I didn't mean we're all lost. You're in his asshole, children!
  • I should've prefaced my post in the other thread with 'you know, I've learned something today.'
  • well then
  • Mitch I forgot we live in almost the same little corner of the mitten.
  • Purplebottle, do we really? whereabouts in michigan do you live?!
  • car pool. Ohhhhhhhhh who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOP SQUAREPANTS! Enormous and yellow and porous is he! SPONGEBOP SQUAREPANTS! IF NAUTICAL NONSENSE IS SOmTHING YOU WISH! SPONGEBOP SQUAREPANTS, THEN JUMP ON THE DECK AND FLOP LIKE A FISH! I don't have a cell phone right now so I'm using my cousins old phone, she only has pop country and shorty in the club songs as ringtones so Im forced to use her spongebop squarepants theme song as my alarm tone. Waking up to that is a pain in the ass, this morning I picked up the phone and threw it accross the room (how I lost my last phone). Luckilly it did not break but meh.
  • Portage..right by Kalamazoo, you? I didn't know Spongebob was originally supposed to be on Adult Swim but it didn't make it \ so they put it on Nickelodeon haha
  • NO. NO YOU DONT LIVE IN PORTAGE.....This cant be real.... I live in portage too.....
  • this is soooo weird!!!!!!
  • haha! Portage is only 47,000 people, that's ridiculous odds.
  • Yeah it is haha. I probably went to school with purp at some point too then.
  • [quote=winilula]I live in VERY RURAL Georgia[/quote] Don't know if you've changed locations in the past two years, but I live in Georgia to. I wouldn't call it rural, but I do live in Bulloch county which is very rural outside of it's county seat. I'm going to Georgia Southern in Statesboro, but I'm originally from Toccoa (of Band of brothers fame), which is in the blue ridge part of Georgia. Man do I miss me some mountains.
  • Mitch and Pottle can meet and then the board will be complete! Cap'n, I live outside Athens.
  • As in Athens Michigan?
  • No, Mitch. Cap'n lives in Statesboro, Georgia. and I live in Pocataligo, Georgia. Basically...Greyhound Bus ride neighbors.
  • Ahh nice. How do you like it down yonder in Georgia? I've never been there.
  • edited December 2012
    how does this shit even happen
  • edited December 2012
    double postin like a champ
  • edited December 2012
    triple postin like a champ
  • I could remove those extra posts but they amuse me. Mitch, Georgia is pleasant if you prefer long summery to long wintery. Heat, white people, barbeque.
  • Yeah, I typed up like a whole fucking textbook, but I accidentally highlighted and overwrote it when I tried to edit the posts. South Georgia sucks, it has cool ecology (in what's left from when timber companies ravaged the state in the 1900s), but it's also flat and muggy in the summer. Also gnats, everywhere. I miss the mountains, I'm a big fan of Southern Appalachia, which is the part of Georgia I'm originally from. [quote=winilula]Georgia is pleasant if you prefer long summery to long wintery. Heat, white people, barbeque.[/quote] You forget to mention the humidity, the black people, the boiled peanuts, and the meth.
  • Win I'm guessing you're the admin again or mod whatever you want to call it. If you go on leave again cast my vote for G.O