Check out this great animal collective interview about the new album

edited September 2012 in Animal Tracks
found this cool interview, really interesting to hear them comment on how they make music and talk about themselves

Comments

• Whoops, I missed this one. Thanks for sharing, watching it now. I didn't know Avey wore hipster glasses!
  • yeah i was just going to say look at hipster dave over there! jesus!
  • he PROBABLY misses his old glasses...
  • whoooaa geo mentioned smashing pumpkins in the first video, they live like kinda near me
  • In response to video 1. One of the coolest experiences I had with radio was one day i was screwing with a danelectro vintage phraser and my mandolin and an amp and I was picking up all these strange radio signals. When I moved my mandolin I picked up different languages and I heard just strange shit. It was really creepy and yet cool. I heard spanish, russian, french and english (with southern accent). I don't know how that is possible that I could pick up world radio signals in my basement with a mandolin and shit but damn it was cool.
  • [quote=Purplesage]In response to video 1. One of the coolest experiences I had with radio was one day i was screwing with a danelectro vintage phraser and my mandolin and an amp and I was picking up all these strange radio signals. When I moved my mandolin I picked up different languages and I heard just strange shit. It was really creepy and yet cool. I heard spanish, russian, french and english (with southern accent). I don't know how that is possible that I could pick up world radio signals in my basement with a mandolin and shit but damn it was cool.[/quote] whoa, that sounds awesome
  • HIPSTER DAVE TOOK TOO MUCH ACID AT THE RAVE ENDED UP IN HIS GRAVE