soulpancake.com

a site created by Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the Office) that is devoted to asking questions that make you think about bigger things. Starting deep conversations. I've just joined and think its pretty cool. You should check it out.

Comments

• That sounds fun. Like philosophy? I do a philosophy class at school so I'll definintely check this out sometime.
  • well, there are all kinds of questions that can be asked. You can ask the community questions and they will be displayed on the side for all to answer. Some of the questions on the front page right now are: What do you lie to yourself about? Are memories remnants of a departed soul? List the stellar or the sucky when it comes to being an atheist. Can you ever really 'escape' your family? I think its more of a tool to reflect on yourself and your beliefs. people ask a wide variety of questions like: How do you feel about California's proposal to legalize marijuana for recreational use? If you could have a superpower what would it be and why? Do you have a certain lunch time ritual? and much more important, and stupider ones. You can also add friends and such.
  • I commented in the Athiest one, you will probably see me. Such a cool website!
  • We could ask each other the same questions here! Maybe you could do that, Tiggs. I can't handle any additional online socializing/interaction.
  • ah cool, I answered there too Grizz. I'm wetigers (still)! When I find interesting questions i'll post them up here (on this thread so we don' thave to make a gazillion) and we can all discuss them together. I think that's a great idea, wini! edit;;; And since Grizz is on there too, she can help me do that!
  • Yes, yes I can!
  • i like this idea.
  • here's one of the big ones right now, one of the site created ones. A good, 'get to know you' question: "What should be on your warning label?" like, you know how all pill bottles have a list of 'warnings'.
  • Warning: Can Read Body Language and Minds.
  • Warning: Has a slight tendency of zoning out and gazing into space. If that space happens to be you, do not be frightened.
  • that made me smile, Grizz. Mine was far more serious because well, i'm a pretty serious person. Warning: Overthinks things. Follows 'feelings', 'gut reactions' even if they make things harder. Does not take excuses.
  • Warning: Falls in love easily, and with everything.
  • Warning: I steal other people's warning labels. You guyses labels apply to me too!
  • People in my class think I'm staring at them all the time. It gets strenuous trying to tell them that I was just zoning out and not staring at them with empty eyes.
  • In middle school people always thought I was crying/wearing eyeliner.
  • WArning: i fighT YOU.
  • [quote="Phantom"]WArning: i fighT YOU.[/quote] I thought you were making some acronym what with the capitalized letters. but they spell WATYOU which may be Filipino but I don't know what it means.
  • [quote="winilula"][quote="Phantom"]WArning: i fighT YOU.[/quote] I thought you were making some acronym what with the capitalized letters. but they spell WATYOU which may be Filipino but I don't know what it means.[/quote] HAHA!
  • PANCAKES! do you know... kung FU?