Daily Routine Video

edited September 2009 in Animal Tracks
Hello everybody! I just joined this site. A previous post asked how AC has inspired us..well, when MWPP came out, the song Daily Routine really appealed to me. It seemed to evoke in my head images of all the amazing things that happen on earth...Simultaneously! From what people guess at the lyrics, this really isn't in exact step with what AC/Noah Lennox imagined for the song, but nevertheless, I thought I'd incorporate this concept into the video. My girlfriend had gotten me this really cool camera for X-mas the month before and it had a time-lapse movie function! I was experimenting with this and then when the album came out it dawned on me that this would be a great way to make an AC video. So I collected a bunch of footage, came across a copy of Adobe Premier Pro video editing software, figured that out and made this video. I hope you enjoy it, it was a lot of fun to make! Great song too! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> m --> ps...does anybody know how to make this song come up in a youtube search for "Daily Routine" "Animal Collective"??? I'm very inexperienced with youtube, so I can't figure it out. Some other dude's video "Hills can Sea" always comes up..or live stuff.

Comments