Oddsac (What Happened) Lyrics

edited August 2010 in Lyrics & Tabs
I wasn't able to get to a showing of oddsac, but i did order it and have watched it like 4 times since yesterday when I got it in the mail. I've found most of the lyrics online, but I had trouble finding this song (the last song named "What Happened" apparently?). ANYWAY, this is what I think the lyrics are... What happened to make you suffer inside my wish was you'd dance tonight what happened to make you suffer inside My wish was you'd dance awhile What happened? taking long walks makes it right. no? What happened? breaking thoughts you thought couldn't wait What happened happened. What happened happened. What happened to make you suffer inside my wish was you'd dance a lot what happened to make you suffer inside My wish was you'd dance tonight What happened? taking long walks makes it right. no? What happened? breaking thoughts you thought couldn't wait What happened happened. What happened happened. What happened x10

Comments

• If you go to the 'Chapters' section they have titles for all the scenes and that one where the song is is called 'What Happened?'. You've probably seen this already but [url=http://lyricalcollective.wikispaces.com/What+Happened%3F]here[/url] are the lyrics on Lyrical Collective. Idk how correct they are though, I need to take some time to sit down and try to listen for them.
  • ah so that's where people are getting the names for them. thanks
  • makes one wonder just what the hell happened! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!~