Who else is going to see AnCo in Williamsburg park?

edited September 2012 in Animal Tracks
Hey there community, how's it going? Well as the title states, I'm inquiring who else is going to see these awesome guy in Brooklyn. I ask because I am a Chicagoian who's going to South America on Oct, 8, but I really wanted to see AnCo on the CHz tour, so I figured why not go to New York before SA. But the downside is, I don't have anyone to go to the show with. So I was wondering if anyone on here wouldn't mind an extra guy joining their party! I've seen AnCo twice, and it is much more fun when you aren't there alone. So I am looking for a fun group of people to go and get weird with and dance the night away to one of the most creative bands ever. A little info on me, I am a 20 year old guy, like I said coming from Chicago on long vacation with my first stop being NYC to see Animal Collective, and to check out NYC since I've never been before. I plan on getting in early in the week, so we could meet up before hand, maybe hang out and take me around your city and convince me why it is so great! I intended to be on party favors for the show, and should a have a bit extra to share. Umm I don't really know what else to put here, but if you have any question, don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

Comments