Whathefeck?

edited May 2009 in Animal Tracks
[color=#BF40BF][color=#BF40FF]I think I have a problem. Can anybody help me? I have forsaken all other music. I have listened to nothing other than AC for the last 4 months! I am 36!! I've been following their progress since Feels and with the release of MWPP i have [color=#BF40BF]listened to little else. (except Haydn, Mahler and Radiohead) Previously i became "addicted" to Panda Bears magnificent Person Pitch, since its release. This is a very difficult addiction for me as a DJ. I usually play 7 hour sets covering everything from Techno, Electronica, Indie, Rock, Funk, Metal, Punk etc. but am stuck, I want to start my next gig with all of MWPP followed by at least four tracks from Person Pitch (I think it's the end for me as a DJ!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NL, DP & BW, you bastards, what have you done to me! I am an open minded music lover with a vast musical appreciation. [/color] You've turned me into an obsessed teenager. Oh yeah I also live in Ireland and am a bit deprived for variety in live music.[/color] [/color] risk

Comments

• I have developed the same damn addiction. I have to have them playing 24/7 or it just throws my whole day off. My brain feels like it's been absorbed by them. I can't do any other work, I just stare off for hours and can't complete much of my work. Truly hypnotizing . It makes the world seem so comforting you don't want to be hearing anything else besides them.
  • It's perfectly natural to be obsessed by such greatness. Embrace it and fuck the djing - leave it to people who don't understand the importance of such narrow music tastes.
  • who the hell are these people? i wish they'd return. and i wish i knew how to post in different colors.
  • it was so easy to do before! ... changing font type / size / color... and i guess we can post pictures but i've kinda stopped doing that... it's just [ img ] taggles right? not too hard i guess! i need to get back into that! and yes there were some real random people here that only talked a bit then never returned (probably because there was next to no one here March 2008 until end of 2009)
  • yeah but the html tags have changed and there's no guide to the ones on vanilla. it blows. wish they'd return!
  • <font color="#C3114E">it isn't too hard,</font> <font color="#B83163">turns out this new board</font> <font color="#AD5078">uses html</font> <font color="#A2708E">which I totally</font> <font color="#988FA3">can do.</font> <.font color="insert color code here"> write here <./font> and remove the .'s
  • nice. can you figure out how to embed videos? i've tried embed and youtube as codes but those haven't worked.
  • I embedded one the other day, I just copied one of their codes but the first one I tried didn't work. okay, here's how you do it: You click on share, then embed, and when you hit embed there are these little boxes you can check off and you need to check off the one that says "use old embed code" and use the code that it gives you then.
  • huh. alright, i'll try that. thanks.
  • hmm... that didn't work. what am i doing wrong? back to the drawing board.
  • <iframe width="420" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • hmm, that didn't work either. back to the drawing board.
  • <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
  • there we go. thanks a lot tigers, now i know.
  • edited March 2012
    I'm sorry, Dave, I don't know how to give you better instructions than that. whoops! You got it! You're very welcome, Dave.
  • yeah, i was kind of thinking out loud in text. lol
  • edited March 2012
    I think I'am color blind or I need help with coloring my text. What am I doing wrong Tigers?
  • I don't know! the only ways to mess up that code are to not remove the periods or to be putting in an invalid color code. If you just search html color codes on google though, you should get some really big charts with numbers and colors.
  • try using brackets [ ] in place of the < >. that seems to work for me.
  • Let see here... [span style="color:#FA58D0"]Help![span style=/"color:#FA58D0"]
  • huh. well, i dunno.
  • dammit HELP him dave!