Scary. Very.

edited October 2010 in Side Projects
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f3JFNNHmyyg/S5m9XmXg3nI/AAAAAAAAE-I/55-yjj7dQRc/s400/IMG_5288.JPG[/img]

Comments

• whoa!!! Who is that!?
  • I'm so confused at this moment in time.
  • I'd hit it.
  • Teetles you need to get laid, dear. Ahh, I remember those days. I'll give a prize to the first person who guesses BOTH of the guys in the photo.
  • [quote="winilula"]Teetles you need to get laid, dear. Ahh, I remember those days. I'll give a prize to the first person who guesses BOTH of the guys in the photo.[/quote] HEY NOW, i've got an appointment in the alley, don't worry. hurley from lost and jack black.
  • PRIZE TO WHOMEVER GUESS JUST ONE OF THE GUYS!!!!
  • your significant other!?
  • [img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4066/4463566218_4ceb0ff679_s.jpg[/img] [size=200]NO[/size] try again.
  • I wish you could google faces
  • And you call yourself Animal Collective fans. Sheesh.
  • Reverend Green?
  • I'm stumped.
  • edited March 2010
    [quote]Reverend Green?[/quote] [size=200]NO.[/size]
  • you killed muh kitteh! THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS THE GUY WHO DID UP THE GUNNINGHEIM.
  • oh c'mon, a name please. Or the cat loses an ear.
  • Danny Perez?
  • [size=200]ding ding ding ding![/size] Yes! Score one for the tiger!!!!! Now, how am i going to send you your prize if you won't let us mail you?
  • There is yet another prize for the person who knows the guy on the left.
  • I still think its Hurly from LOST, like TT. it hurt my soul to see my brother tiger dead up there. i'll give you my addressssss. what is my prize though?!
  • OK, I dragged off the tiger corpse. That was fun to do, though, and I was hoping others would play so i could alter their avatars. The guy on the left is one of their main roadies. As far as prize, I regret I have nothing AC related. But I have many other gifts to share. I will find something for you.
  • oh what the hell I so won that, just cause I didn't type his name. still knew who he was! (THIS IS ME BEING A SORE LOSER. JUST LIKE GOLF.)
  • I had a prize picked out for you, Miss Teetles, but am wary of mailing you anything as you do not receive it.
  • I may recieve it... it's just a question of time.
  • They are scared of what? I'm quite confuse with what the picture is all about. I was expecting to see some scary animals or fictional character or something. But I think, what was scary are those 2 nerdy-looking guys. Peace out.
  • the angle of the picture is what scared me.
  • i guess they are scared 'coz surely there is a horror movie going on. but it really seems scary .......!!!!!!
  • Resurrecting an old post...buuut...I have a guess for the one on the left. It looks a tad bit like it could be Deakin with long hair and a beard. But I dunno.
  • No, he's one of their tech guys. Great guy, really funny.
  • jack black and hurley gurty>? what the DAMN hell!